Are you applying for SEMESTER 2 of the current academic year 2017-2018, please click here for the application form.
Are you applying for the next academic year, starting August 2018, please click here for the new application form
All of the information mentioned below can be found in the online application form.
Please be aware that we will start to assess your application only once the online application form, the application fee and all required documentation (including the documents to be sent by post or courier) have been received.
Upload AND send by post
- application overview
- certified copies* of your Bachelor's degree in the original language. If you have taken further academic programs (such as a Master's degree or PhD) please also include your diploma/degree certificate and most recent academic transcript.
- certified/authenticated translation (to English, Dutch or German) of your degree and academic transcript (if necessary)
- original or certified copy of an English language test (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge ESOL).
Upload in the online application form
- a copy of your passport (or if you do not yet have a passport, a certified copy and authenticated translation of your birth certificate).
- description of subjects from your previous degree(s). N.B. this is not your academic transcript, but a description of the subjects in your degree program. This is usually the subjects of your Bachelor's degree, but if you are taking or have completed a further degree course, please also provide a description of these subjects, if relevant to your application.
- your résumé / curriculum vitae
- motivation letter
- two letters of reference
- a summary of your dissertation (in English)
- proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e
- proof of finances (you are obliged to enclose this if you are applying after February 1 AND you are a Non-EEA student).
All of the above application documents should be uploaded in the online application form.
Additional application documents for specific Master's programs
- Applicants to some specialisations of Architecture, Building and Planning and for the Master's program Industrial Design should submit a portfolio (see online application for details)
- Applicants to Industrial and Applied Mathematics should fill in the additional application form (see online application)
- Applicants to Electrical engineering should fil in the additional application form (see online application)
Please make sure that you fully pay the postage or courier costs as TU/e will refuse to accept packages that are not fully paid for.
Application documents submitted to TU/e become the property of TU/e. Application documents will not be returned. Documents from candidates who are not admitted to TU/e will be destroyed one year after the close of the application period.
*certified copies are copies with an original official stamp (not a copy of the stamp) to verify that the copies are true copies of original documents. Please note: copies of certified documents will NOT be accepted, the official stamp needs to be original. This official stamp may be from one of the following: the educational institution from where you gained the diplomas / an embassy / a solicitor or notary / local town or city council / the TU/e. Certified copies cannot be sent by email. They must be sent by post or courier to the TU/e.