I do not have Mathematics/Physics as a final examination subject, where can I take preliminary courses and do the entrance tests?

In order to be admitted, you must prove your level in Mathematics and Physics by doing entrance exams at the CCVX or the Boswell-Bèta Institute. The TU/e does not provide entrance exams. We need certified copies or the originals of these entrance exam certificates before the beginning of the academic year. For more information please look at the websites of the CCVX and the Boswell-Bèta Institute.