Admission exams

If you don’t have Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry as a final examination subject, you can do preliminary courses and entrance tests in order to prove your level. The TU/e doesn’t provide preliminary courses or entrance exams.

More information about the institutes that provide the entrance tests, can be found here:

We need certified copies or the originals of these entrance exam certificates before the beginning of the academic year.