For high-tech companies, finding high-quality, engaged employees is a constant process. Often, a good relationship with prospective employees starts with an internship or graduation project.
The start of their graduate studies tends to be the moment that young engineering talents start taking a more serious look at their ambitions and career wishes. The most driven and entrepreneurial students of 2017 will meet each other for the first time at the Master Kick-off. Together, they will dive into a challenge inspired by real-world companies. That is why the Master Kick-off is the ideal event to start building familiarity with your company.
What Introduction event for incoming master’s degree students
When 28 to 31 August 2017
Where Eindhoven University of Technology
Contribute to the program
The best way to give students a good impression of your company is to invite them to come up with solutions to your current challenges. You can do that by contributing to the program.
- Providing jury members
- Giving lectures
- Donating prizes and joining the networking event
We also offer you opportunities to gain visibility for your name or logo.
- Posts on the Master Kick-off Facebook page with your text, image and link
- Your banner or flag posted throughout the TU/e campus
- Your logo on lunch and dinner vouchers
- Your logo on coffee cups during the challenge
- You can also apply to be main partner, price to be discussed
Contact Eline Dolkemade email@example.com.