Pre-Master's program rates
Changes in legislation concerning tuition fees for pre-Master students
As of September 1st, 2013 the legislation on tuition fees for pre-Master students has changed. Previously students paid tuition fees to take part in the pre-Master's program, but the change in legislation now means that the fee depends on the scope of the pre-Master's program in question. Additional fees are charged for study components that fall outside the regular pre-Master's program.
Please note that the information on this page applies to the academic year 2017-2018.
What does that mean for me?
- The program organizers will determine the total number of credits for your pre-Master's program when you enroll in the program. With a HBO diploma this is 30 credits.
- The fee will be set on the basis of this program: number of credits * €33,43,- (€2.006/60 credits)
- You will pay your fees in one go on commencement of the pre-Master's program. (Reimbursement is not possible.)
- After the first semester exemptions and extra courses are charged or reimbursed.
- On completing the pre-Master's program, you will enroll for the Master's program and pay the statutory tuition fee.
I'm doing a Bachelor's program, but I've also started a pre-Master's program
You won't pay any fees for the pre-Master's program if you are enrolled in a second program for which you pay statutory tuition fees. You will receive confirmation of the pre-Master's program from your program organizers.
I am switching to a different pre-Master's program
If you change to a different pre-Master's program you must pay a fee for each ECTS credit of your new pre-Master's program. This will not be compensated by the fees you paid for a previous pre-Master's program.
I discontinued my pre-Master's program halfway through the year; do I get any money back?
You are not entitled to a refund for the pre-Master's program. You pay the money in one go and if you discontinue the program you do not get a refund.