Responsibilities and rights
The examination committee is responsible for holding examinations, and for their organization and coordination. Legal advice is provided by ESA when needed.
The responsibilies are amongst others:
- Decisions on the approval of program components;
- Decisions regarding special, alternative arrangements that can be made at the request of the student;
- Decisions concerning exemptions;
- Preparation and determination of the results of examinations;
- Intervention in case of a disturbance of order during an examination.