After the hbo

After completing your technical college studies in Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management Sciences or Civil Engineering, you are granted admission to the master's degree program in Architecture, Building and Planning.

Review by the master's admissions committee

If you have completed another preliminary hbo course, then you must get information from TU/e as to whether you are admitted, via the department's master's degree admissions committee secretary: Ms. F.M. Clijsters.
> Send an e-mail

Bridging program

You cannot directly enter the master's degree program. To be admitted as a graduate hbo student, you must complete a bridging program. The aim of this program is to bring you up to the level of a bachelor. The department of the Built Environment starts this half-year bridging program annually in September. If you have fully completed the bridging program you can start your Master's program. 
> Bridging program