Exchange programs normally take place within the framework of a bilateral agreement. Students, who apply as free movers and are accepted by the department, need to pay tuition fee to TU/e for the period they are studying at TU/e.
Applicants are required to use the TU/e student application form, which can be found on the general website for exchange students of TU/e.
This student application form should be accompanied with the following required documents:
- a copy of your passport;
- one hard copy of a photo (passport photo size: 3x4cm);
- official copy of a transcript of records of previous and current higher education;
- the learning agreement with the proposed study program (if already known);
- Application form for services (housing and insurances), Annex I of the student application form;
- A signed statement of home institution regarding mastery of the English language, Annex II of the student application form. Annex II can only be used by EER students. Non EER students have to submit an original IELTS test (minimum score of 6.5 on average) or TOEFL test (minimum score 90 internet based) with the application documents.
The deadline for applications is May 1st for the fall semester and November 1st for the spring semester.
Applications will only be considered after receiving all required documents!!
Send the set of documents to the postal address:
Eindhoven University of Technology
Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
To: International Office Chemical Engineering
Helix Building HEW 2.39
5600 MB Eindhoven