Webinar Industrial Design master
Want to know more of the Industrial Design master’s program at TU/e? Watch the online webinar, recorded on Monday November 14. During this webinar you will learn about:
- The program structure that offers three tracks: management, development or research
- The self-directed educational model that prepares you for the future
- The different design projects, often including a real business client, government agency or NGO
- The strong societal focus of the program
- The admission requirements
After the presentation by program director Miguel Bruns and master’s student Fabienne van Leiden, live viewers had the opportunity to ask questions.
On this page you can find all TU/e webinars, including the one of the Industrial Design master program.