On this page you can find some of Industrial Design’s spin-offs. These companies either originated from student or research projects, or they are founded by Industrial Design alumni.
Originated from Industrial Design projects
- Bambi Medical - a medical device that provides non-intrusive wireless monitoring for pre-term infants.
- Beam Labs - the smart projector that fits in any light socket.
- Manus VR - the pinnacle of VR controllers.
- Pillo - an accessible game controller shaped as a pillow.
- SmartGoals - innovative sports system for having fun and getting better in your sport.
Founded by Industrial Design alumni
- 3D Hubs - online 3D printing services.
- Afdeling Buitengewone Zaken - inventors of the standards that haven't been set.
- Bureau Moeilijke Dingen - offers creative, technological solutions for difficult issues by creating intelligent products.
- De Jongens van de TU - the inventive creative agency.
- Design2gather - combines a crowd source design platform to generate ideas and an European product development team in Shanghai.
- studio:ludens - we are explorers, creators, designers.
- Studio Sophisti - connected product design.
- Studio Tast - rethinking education through design and technology.
- Unit040 - explaining your technology.