Past ECIS seminars
Academic year 2016 - 2017
- Sven Nyholm, Eindhoven University of Technology; 'The ethics of self-driving cars: a road map'
- Ajit Menon, (Madras Institute of Development Studies, Chennai, India; 'Relational Territoriality, Ethnicity and Cross-border Fishing in the Palk Bay, South Asia'
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, Innovation and IP Policy Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Suisse; 'Technology Protectionism and the Patent System: Strategic Technologies in China'
- Rob Raven, Utrecht University; 'Modelling the dynamics of technological innovation systems'
Academic year 2015 - 2016
- Cees Ronda, Utrecht University, Philips Research; '100 jarige geschiedenis van het licht'
- Catholijn Jonker, Delft University of Technology; 'The pocket nogiator, synergy between man and machine'
- Ezio di Nucci, Institut für Philosophie, Universität Duisburg, Germany; 'Philisophy of action and free will, ethics and applied ethics'
- Maartje Schermer, Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam; 'Medical ehtics and philosophy'
- Frans Berkhout, King's College London, UK; 'Evaluating transition pathways: Bridging analytiacla approaches to address governance challenges'
- Nicole Huijts, Delft University of Technology; 'The role of emotions in the public acceptance of energy technology projects'
- Sjoerd Romme, Eindhoven University of Technology; 'The quest for professionalism: The case of management and entrepreneurship'
- Mark Bedau, Reed College, Portland, Oregon, US; 'Visualizing and quantifying the evolution of traits in technology innovation networks'
- Andrea Scharnhorst, DANS KNAW, The Netherlands; 'Why do we need to model the science system?'