Skip to content
Past P&E seminars
Academic year 2016 - 2017
- Grant Ramsey, Institute of Philosophy, KU Leuven, Belgium; 'Trait bin and trait cluster accounts of human nature'
- Margoth Gonzáles Woge; 'Technological environmentality: Bringing back the 'world' into the human-technology relations'
- Maureen Sie, Department of Philosophy, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Frank Hindriks, Groningen University; 'Responsibility without conciousness: The role of rationalization'
- Francien Dechesne, eLaw-Center for Law and Digital Technologies, Leiden; 'Making decisions fair and square? On regulating algorithms'
Academic year 2015- 2016
- Julia Hermann, Utrecht University; 'Models of justification in the face of evoluation'
- Hanno Sauer, University Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Naftali Weinberger, Tilburg University; 'What is the problem of extrapolation?'
- Michal Klencewicz Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland; 'Autonomous weapon systems and computer security'
- Mark Alfano, Delft University of Technology; 'Trust as an equivalence relation'
- Daniel R. Kelly, Department of Philosophy, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, US; 'What are narrative theories of the self supposed to explain? A tension in the naturalist camp'
- Jos Philips, Utrecht University; 'Human rights and global inequality of protection'
- Joachim Horvath, Department of Philosophy, University of Cologne, Germany