For all bachelor's students
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) organizes Master's Events specificly for Bachelor’s students from Dutch hbo (Higher Professional Education) or university. At the TU/e Gradaute School Event you’ll find out all about the TU/e Master’s programs, PDEng programs, PhD programs, admission, registration and finances.
Our Master's programs are part of the TU/e Graduate programs. If you want to receive information about the Master's programs, visit the website of the Graduate School.
If you wish to apply for the Business Informations Systems (BIS), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Data Science in Engineering (DSE), Embedded Systems (ES) en Information Security Technology (IST) pre-Master program, you need to meet the entrance requirements for Mathematics and English. These entrance requirement must have been met by participating in an entrance test before 1 September in order to be enrolled as of 1 September of that same year or by 1 January in order to be enrolled as of 1 February.
Mathematics: For Mathematics, the entrance requirement is a certificate for the preliminary examination in Mathematics T or B. You can take this at:
- Preliminary examinations via the Open University;
- Certificates via Boswell-Beta in Utrecht;
- Exemption: Pre-university (VWO) certificate with Mathematics B
English: For English, the entrance requirement is a certificate (no older than two years) from one of the following examination organizations:
- TOEFL certificate; overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section.
- IELTS certificate; overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section
- Certificate of Proficiency in English of the Certificate in Advanced English (University of Cambridge)
- Exemption: Pre-university (VWO) certificate or previous education with English as the sole language of instruction for the entire Bachelor's degree program in the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK and USA.