DSC/e Summit 2017 SAVE THE DATE!
- 04 December
- 10:00 - 17:00
- TU/e, Auditorium, De Blauwe Zaal
- DSC/e (Data Sience Center Eindhoven)
REGISTRATION TO COMMENCE SOON
Annual Data Science Summit DSC/e 2017
The Annual Data Science Summit, organized by the Data Science Center Eindhoven will take place in the Auditorium of the TU/e in Eindhoven on December 4, 2017. Goal of the summit is to further increase the cooperation between TU/e researchers and external parties (both industry as well as (semi)governmental).
- During a number of inspiring talks we will showcase our focus areas of Data Science research and its applications in areas such as:
- Customer journey: “Informed and responsible analytics to understand and improve the customer journey“
- Health Analytics: “Improving your health through data analytics“
- Internet of Things: “Computational intelligence and network science for the Internet of Things“
- Quantified Self: “Technology for Vital People“
- Smart Manufacturing and Maintenance: “Exploit the full potential of your data to boost manufacturing and maintenance“
- During this day you can connect with researchers and practitioners to discuss the state of the art in Data Science research on these applications. You can learn first-hand from core practitioners and contributors how to correctly and efficiently extract the knowledge & insights from data. The day will inspire and give directions for solving your specific challenges.
- During the day there will be poster sessions with concrete cases and solutions. We will show also several practical tools and techniques that are currently available to help solve real world problems. Obviously, we will end the day with extensive networking drinks.
- We are currently working hard to finalize the program and list of speakers. Attending the day will be free of charge.