Impact Conference 2018: Advancing Society - Science with a Soul
- 14 June
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Auditorium Tilburg University
- From 01 May
- Tilburg University
Tilburg University warmly invites policy makers, entrepreneurs, researchers, and other professionals to its first open Impact Conference. The aim of the conference is to explore new ways to advance society together. We are convinced that we can create more impact on both science and society by connecting knowledge and experience from within and outside the university.
Keynote speaker at the conference is Dr. Klaas Dijkhoff, chairman of the political party VVD in the Dutch parliament and an alumnus of Tilburg University. He will reflect on the resilience of society, one of the themes of Tilburg University's Impact Program.
The university’s Impact Program seeks to connect researchers and partners focusing on three themes:
- Empowering the Resilient Society
- Enhancing Health and Wellbeing
- Creating Value from Data
This focus allow us to address complex societal challenges such as digitalization, good healthcare, inequality, aging, vulnerable youth, humanitarian aid and energy transition. That’s what we are passionate about -- Science with a Soul.
- The conference program will offer you keynotes and workshops to inspire and get to know each other.
- You can also apply to present a pitch or a poster (note: pitches and posters can be presented in Dutch; plenary sessions are in English)
- Please register here (for free) to attend the conference.
We look forward to seeing you!