The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of Eindhoven University of Technology is a place that brings motivated students, lecturers and researchers together. We train high-caliber students and conduct pioneering scientific research and our in-depth knowledge of mathematics and computer science enables us to find solutions to issues that exist within society.
As part of Brainport, the 'smartest' region of the world, we also enter into special collaborative partnerships with companies and government authorities. This enables us to provide exceptional future prospects to all those who study with us or collaborate with us.
Bachelor education (undergraduate)
Graduate Program Computer Science:
- Master program Business and Information Systems
- Master program Computer Science and Engineering (with special master tracks Information Security Technology and Data Science in Engineering)
- Master program Embedded Systems
- Designer program Software Technology
- PhD program
Graduate Program Industrial and Applied Mathematics:
- Masteropleiding Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Designer Mathematics for Industry
- PhD program
In our research, we focus on applications of mathematics and designing innovative software systems.
The mathematics research discipline covers the following research programs:
In the computer science discipline, we focus in particular on design and analysis methods of software systems:
- Algorithms and Visualization
- Information Systems
- Model Driven Software Engineering
- Security and Embedded Networked Systems
The emphasis in research is placed on its applications in embedded systems and in corporate information systems.