Our society is facing major challenges in areas such as energy, climate, health, safety and security, sustainability and mobility. The students and scientists at this university envisage great opportunities for ingenious technological solutions to contribute to solving these great social challenges. The Eindhoven University Fund (UF/e) promotes education and research that enables talent to flourish and groundbreaking research to be conducted in cases where regular funding is not available. Will you join us in taking on this challenge?
Support Science | For a future proof Society.
Made possible by our donors
Here’s just a small selection of the projects made possible thanks to our donors.
Ahmad Ibraheem, 31, Palestine, studied Electrical Engineering at Damascus University: "TU/enable is helping me by giving me an early introduction to the Dutch educational system."
“We are convinced that technology exists to help people and to improve their quality of life. The team aims to offer technology with a face, a memory, a conscience, and a helping hand.” - Lars Hessing, student of Innovation Management
Fund the Future
Support our projects and make a contribution to the technological solutions for tomorrow’s world. This platform offers an opportunity to choose the project to which you donate. Every contribution counts.
"Without the support of the University Fund, we would never have made such progress in testing our electric motorbike." Frank de Hondt, TU/e student, STORM student team
- Chairman: Dr H.P.M. Kivits - CEO, Royal Van den Boer Group
- Board member: ir. J.H.J. Mengelers - TU/e President
- Board member: ir. E. van Schagen - CEO, Simac Techniek NV
- Board member: ir. L.J.T. van der Els - CEO, NieuwSparrendaal
- Board member: ir. J.P. Oosterveld - Owner, Oosterveld Nederland BV
- Treasurer: ir. J. van Deursen - Owner, Elephant Consulting BV
- Board member: R.M.A. van de Donk - Director, Financial and Economic Affairs
- Secretary: Dr K.S. Ali - Director, Fundraising Development & Director, Eindhoven University Fund
The UF/e board members work for free. No remuneration or expenses are paid.
The UF/e Students Awards Committee consists of the following members:
From the UF/e board:
ir. J. Van Deursen - Owner Elephant Consulting BV - Treasurer K.S. Ali - Director, Fundraising Development and UF/e
R. van de Donk - Director, DFEZ
TU/e student representatives:
R. de Jong - TU/e Compositum federation
W. Hameeteman - TU/e ESSF federation
A. de Jonge - TU/e SCALA federation
B. Raes - TU/e FSE federation
H. Bax - TU/e student teams
The Awards Committee meets eight times per year to process applications for gifts.