Quality Open Access journals
Use these websites to assess the quality of Open Access journals:
- Open Access journals with impact factors
List of Open Access journals with impact factors assigned by Thomson Reuters and by Elsevier's Scopus (campus only). This list is divided by subject.
- Thomson Reuters Open Access Journal List
Open Access journals that are included in Web of Science (only journals from the Science Citiation Index part of WoS).
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
All journals in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) exercise peer-review or editorial quality control to guarantee content quality.
- Quality Open Access Market (QOAM)
QOAM offers researchers the opportunity to share experiences about the price and quality of Open Access journals.
- Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA)
Open Access publishers that are members of the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA) commit themselves to a code of conduct that guarantees the quality of the published journals.