- 10 individual study cabins: MF study cabins 1-10;
- 8 study cabins for up to 8 persons: MF study cabins A-H.
These group workspaces are equipped with beamers/SMARTboards
- Reservation required
Note: as from now study cabins and group workspaces will be open on reservation only!
Reservation via Outlook Calendar.
- Person who makes reservation should report to Library information desk five minutes before time of reservation begins
- Submit your campus card to check in for your cabin/workspace session.
- In case you report 15 minutes later than start time of your reservation, reservation will be cancelled
- After session please leave cabin/workspace behind tidy and check out at information desk