Reservation of study space
Note: as from now study cabins and group workspaces will be open on reservation only!
- Person who makes reservation should report to Library information desk five minutes before time of reservation begins
- Submit your campus card to check in for your cabin/workspace session.
- In case you report 15 minutes later than start time of your reservation, reservation will be cancelled
- After session please leave cabin/workspace behind tidy and check out at information desk
Reservations for 1 or 8 person study cabins may be made by TU/e students only and in Outlook Calendar via following steps: Outlook/Calendar/Appointment/Scheduling Assistant/Add Room.
Select either: MF study cabin 1 - 10, for individual study;
or: MF study cabin A - H, 3 to 8-person study cabins (exception to this is when using the beamer, if it is not too busy).
If the cabin is available at the time you desire, you may register your reservation. After clicking "send" the reservation is processed automatically and you will receive notice.
Please note the following rules:
- Reservations for study cabins may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- The maximum duration of a reservation by a person or group is 4 hours per day.
- New reservations must be made each time you wish to use a cabin: repeated reservations are not permitted.
- Reservations may not conflict with other requests for using the cabin.
- If you decide not to make use of your reservation, please cancel it.
- If the study cabin is not claimed after 15 minutes, the reservation will be canceled.
- The IEC reserves the right to cancel reservations if rules above are not observed, or if cabin is needed for other purposes or for maintenance.
- The IEC reserves the right to cancel reservations when we notice claim behavior.