The TU/e Library provides access to an extensive collection of digital information resources via the Internet. In the library in MetaForum building a large printed collection is at your disposal. The main subject areas are technical sciences, physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer science, industrial and management sciences, social sciences, architectural sciences, biomedical engineering and industrial design.
The digital library comprises information resources for which TU/e Library has acquired licenses from publishers, offering students and staff access from workstations anywhere.
Go to the Library website homepage to gain access to:
- LibrarySearch, a search engine for finding both digital and printed publications in the TU/e Library collection, in many cases offering links to full text
- specialized information retrieval systems (Databases), often including direct links to full-text publications
- over 20,600 digital journals
- a collection of some 99,500 e-books
- digital publications from the TU/e Repository: dissertations, orations, master's theses, scientific reports etc.
- digital quick reference: dictionaries, encyclopedias etc.
(More about using these digital resources)
Not just digital …
Beside the digital collection, the TU/e Library offers an extensive and up-to-date collection of printed information resources, like books (282,000), journals (230), scientific reports, dissertations, cartographic materials etc. This collection is held in open shelves in the MetaForum building. Part of the collection (mainly older publications) is stored in the Library Stackroom, items from which may be requested via LibrarySearch (detailed information).