The university cannot offer assistance with filling in tax forms or give advice on tax related matters.
Find below some links to websites where you can find more information on taxes:

  • Belastingdienst (official site of the Dutch Tax Service);
  • DigID (application of a digital Identity which is necessary for tax declarations and the application of a benefit);
  • Benefits (application of f.e. rent benefit, care benefit, child benefit);
  • M-form (application for salary tax refund for the first year of your job at TU/e);
  • Holland Expatcenter;
  • I am Expat (information on the annual tax form).