Constant new vacancies
Would you like to get your PhD in technological research in a high-tech region with a lot of career opportunities? And would you like to work together with industry on technological innovations? Eindhoven University of Technology offers a varied range of research projects in the areas of High-Tech Systems & Materials and Chemistry. These projects bring solutions to societal challenges in fields like Energy, Smart Mobility and Health an important step closer.
To build further on the strength of the region, TU/e and its industrial partners are looking for 250 PhD candidates in the coming year. These vacancies will become available in phases. If you’re interested in finding out more, take a look at our PhD vacancies.
Why get your PhD at TU/e?
- Working at the best university in the Netherlands according to Elsevier (2013)
- Number 1 in the world ranking for scientific publications in partnership with industry
- Part of Brainport Eindhoven, one of the world’s smartest high-tech regions
- Located in an innovative region with plenty of challenges and jobs for technical talent
The Netherlands: a good choice
- Top-quality research
- International contacts
- PhD students receive a salary and excellent secondary conditions of employment
- International scientific staff
- Open-minded society
- Open and informal atmosphere
- English as a second language
- Centrally located in Europe and easily accessible