Series 4: 2015-2017
A new series of EnergyDays will be held as of September 2015, each one focusing on a specific aspect of the present energy and climate discussion. Each day several experts will introduce and discuss in depth the subject of the day. It is the intention to explain in detail the various aspects, facts and the different views on the matter at hand.
Series 2015 - 2017:
- Day 1: 24 September 2015 (joint event with KIVI)
- Day 2: 03 December 2015 - Saving Energy; Changing Habits
- Day 3: 17 March 2016 - The Material Challenge
- Day 4: 09 June 2016 - Energy Now ! (congress by Team Energy)
- Day 5: 27 October 2016 - Metal Fuels
- Day 6: 15 December 2016 - (cancelled)
- Day 7: 23 March 2017 - Geothermal energy
- Day 8: 22 June 2017 - High power electronics & systems
Students (PhD, MSc or BSc), staff and all others who wish to participate are welcome. All participants are requested to register online. Admission will be granted on first come, first serve basis. Participation is free.
All series will be held in English.
The organizing Committee
David Smeulders (Chair)
Geert Verbong (Strategic Area Energy)
Laetitia Ouillet (Strategic Area Energy)
Daan Schram (PMP)
Erik Langereis (FOM Institute Differ)
Elle Abzach (Strategic Area Energy)
Collin Irasquin Team Energy