Liberation Scholarship Program
The Liberation Scholarship Program is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science of the Netherlands, Nuffic, 23 Dutch higher education institutions and a select group of Dutch and Dutch-Canadian companies. It offers 70 scholarships to highly motivated students from Canada who would like to study in the Netherlands for three to twelve months and become part of the long-standing historic ties between the two countries, of which 5 scholarships are allocated to the Eindhoven University of Technology.
- You have Canadian citizenship.
- You apply for a study period of between three and twelve months at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Your study period in the Netherlands needs to take place between 1 July and 31 December 2016.
- You can apply for a study period of max. 3 months only.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
You will receive a one-off scholarship to cover international travel and initial costs for your stay in the Netherlands, which you will receive one month after the start of your study period in the Netherlands.
You can apply directly at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions before 1 April 2016.
For information how to apply for an exchange program at Eindhoven University of Technology please check our website. Here you’ll find relevant information for all incoming exchange students at our university. You can have a look for that study program that best fits your academic background of your current study program at your home university. In most cases you can only apply for courses in the MSc phase. This website also prescribes how to apply.