Unofficial housing: a warning

A condition of enrollment at TU/e is that you are first registered at city hall (and if you don’t live in Eindhoven, then at your local town or city hall in the Netherlands).

If you live in housing that is unofficial and are unable to register at city hall, you will be unable to enroll at TU/e!

If you have decided to organize your own housing it is therefore very important that you check with the landlord that you can officially register that you live at that address. Do not sign a rental agreement before you are certain that you are able to register officially at city hall.

To avoid these problems we strongly advise that you use the TU/e housing service.