Invitation to lectures: The secret sauce of successful firms and why we need entrepreneurs!
- 15 november
- 12:00 - 14:00
- Including free lunch
- Vanaf 08 november
- TU/e Innovation Lab
The "secret sauce" of successful firms and why we need young entrepreneurs!
The US Embassy in The Netherlands and TU/e are pleased to present two noted American entrepreneurship speakers visiting Eindhoven November 15 2017
We are excited to announce that we will be joined by two high-profile and successful entrepreneurs Dr .Sharon T. Freeman and Sheena Lindahl, who will be visiting TU/e from the United States to share the successes and pitfalls of their own startups.
The following themes will be discussed!
- Global and US trends in entrepreneurship.
- Essential factors for doing business (also abroad) and scaling (SME’s).
- Cultural differences in doing business outside of Europe and the necessary skills to do so.
- How to celebrate and stimulate young entrepreneurs(hip) – e.g. follow your passion and benchmark from US university campuses.
- How to market our Eindhoven/Brainport startup scene better.
Date & time: 15 November, 1200-1400pm
Location: Multimediapaviljoen flexroom
Free Lunch provided!
Places are limited so don’t miss out!