Overview from application through admission to enrollment for Master students
Applying for a Master’s program
- Once your online application and your application documents have arrived by post at the TU/e international office we will contact you by e-mail within 5 working days to confirm receipt of the documents and to give you further instructions regarding your application.
- In January and February it is probable that it will take longer than 5 working days to confirm receipt of application documents and we advise students to submit their application before this busy time if possible.
- If your application is complete, it will enter the application procedure. Your application will be reviewed first by the central admissions board, then by the departmental admissions board.
- The procedure takes approx. 8 weeks from the day that you receive an email from the international office confirming receipt of your documents.
- You can follow the progress of your application in the online application.
- You will be informed officially about the outcome of your application by e-mail.
If you meet all the requirements of the Central and Departmental admissions boards, you will be admitted to a TU/e Master's program. Your admission will be valid for 18 months.
- Students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master's program may also be eligible for the TU/e Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) and the Holland Scholarship (HS).
- All students who apply to a TU/e Master's program before February 1 and who meet the eligibility requirements, will automatically participate in the selection procedure for these scholarships.
- You cannot apply separately for the ALSP or the HS scholarships.
- Your application to a TU/e Master's program is your application to the scholarships.
- All students will be informed whether they have gained a scholarship before mid May.
- Students applying for scholarships sponsored by organizations other than TU/e will most likely first need to gain admission to a TU/e study program before they may apply for a scholarship, so don't leave your application to a TU/e program to the last minute!
Getting you to the TU/e
After admission we will provide you with a range of services to help you to get to TU/e on time to start your studies.
We will of course also make sure that you are kept up to date with the latest developments at TU/e and you can already start making ´virtual´TU/e friends on our Facebook page.
For more information please check out our site Practical Information.
Starting your new life at TU/e
When you arrive in a new country there are a lot of things to organise. We can make it a lot easier for you.
TU/e will help you to reserve your student housing, insurance, visa applications, etc. in advance and if you take part in the Introduction, you will be able to arrange all your paperwork in the first few days here. Enrollment, new bank account, city hall, etc. will all be scheduled for you.