Extra info on paying tuition fees for international students 2017-2018
International students all pay a guarantee fee to confirm that they will enroll at TU/e.
Non-EEA students pay a guarantee fee that includes the first year tuition fee.
The guarantee fee for EEA students does not include the tuition fee. Below are the options for these students to pay their tuition fee.
If you wish to pay your tuition fee via a bank transfer from your account in a country outside the Netherlands or after arrival in Eindhoven from your Dutch account, please use the bank details mentioned below.
Please note that this is not the same TU/e bank account as you transfered your guarantee payment to. Please be aware that there are separate accounts for the guarantee payment and for the payment of tuition fees. The account below is for payments of the tuition fee.
If you want to pay the tuition fee by (international) bank transfer you will need the following information:
- bank account number TU/e: 15.01.83.704
- bank account name: TU/e collegegelden (please use this Dutch name)
- beneficiary/remmittee (to whom the payment will be made): Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (please use this Dutch version of the TU/e name as this is registered at the bank)
- IBAN code: NL 86 RABO 01501837 04
- BIC code: RABONL2U
- City: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Address: Postbus 301 – 5600 AH Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Your full name and date of birth, particularly if someone else is paying your fee. This is so that we can see which student has paid the fee.
- Your admission number (TMO ID number: this number can be found on your correspondence with the Admissions Office).
When you are arranging the fee payment please ensure that your bank understands that any costs involved in this money transfer is NOT to be charged to the TU/e and that YOU will bear all transfer costs.
PLEASE NOTE: your enrolment can only be complete when the full tuition fee amount is deposited in the abovementioned account!
It is possible to arrange for your tuition fee to be paid by standing order. During the Registration Day you will be offered the opportunity to fill in a form to arrange this.
Your enrollment will be finalized once your enrollment form and the signed standing order form have been processed.
You can authorize the TU/e to debit your tuition fees from your Dutch bank account, either in the form of a one-off direct debit for the full amount, or a standing order for the fees to be transferred in five installments.
If you pay in installments, you will be charged a €24 administration fee, which will be debited from your account with the first installment.
More information on the payment dates of the direct debit and standing order here.