Guarantee fees for scholarship students
International students who will receive a scholarship to fund their studies at TU/e or will join the TU/e through one of the following programs may transfer the reduced guarantee payment of € 500 (non EEA students) and € 250 (EEA students):
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master in BDMA
- LPDP - Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education*
* Students with scholarships from these organisations, please send proof of your scholarship to io@ before June 1 so that we can allow the reduced guarantee fee. If the proof of scholarship is not available before June 1, you will be obliged to pay the full guarantee fee, but this can be repaid to you once your scholarship is confirmed and you enrol as a TU/e student. tue.nl
Please also note that it is not possible for TU/e to send an invoice to the scholarship organization for the guarantee fee. Please make your own arrangements for the guarantee fee to be paid.
The guarantee fee will be used to cover:
- The administrative costs of the visa application (if applicable) (€192)
- Bachelor Intro 2018 (€105) or TU/e Master Kick-off 2018 (€65).
- The course book for the summer course ‘Dutch for Beginners I’ (if you register)
The remainder of the fee will be transferred to your new Dutch bank account at the start of the academic year.