Confirming your place at TU/e
In May and December each year the TU/e contacts all students who have been admitted to a Bachelor's or Master's program (for semester 1 or 2 respectively).
If you have been admitted, we will send you by email information on all the practical arrangements that need to be made to get you to the TU/e on time to start you studies. We will offer a number of services to help you with this.
You will be asked in that email to confirm your enrollment by completing an online confirmation statement and by transfering the guarantee fee.
How to access the online confirmation statement:
- Go to the online application pages ( where you submitted your application to TU/e) and using your Login name and password access your account. If you have forgotten your login details, use the button on the front page of the online application to ask for a new login.
- Use the option ‘Confirmation statement’ in the left hand menu, under Status overview
- Please answer each question and press ‘submit’ to send your confirmation statement to us.
We will confirm by email when we have received the following:
- your confirmation statement
- payment of the guarantee fee
- and if applicable, your proof of funding and/or your visa application documents.
We will then start to make all the necessary practical arrangement to get you to Eindhoven and settled at the university in time for the start of your TU/e studies.
If you have not received confirmation from us within a week, please email proof of your money transfer or proof that you have sent the required documents so that we can trace your details.