Diversity Contest 2023: win up to €5000 for the best idea!
At TU/e, we deeply value everyone in our community. That's why we're thrilled to announce a new edition of the Diversity Contest in 2023! This year's competition runs from October 2 to December 8. Do you have a brilliant concept for a project or initiative that fosters equity, diversity and inclusion within TU/e? If so, don't miss your chance to apply for the Diversity Fund! The top five ideas will be awarded grants of up to €5000.
University staff and students are encouraged to apply for the Diversity Fund Contest 2023 if their project or activity meets the following criteria:
- Alignment with Strategy 2030.
- Relevance to multiple departments or services.
- Contribution to inclusion within a broader target group at TU/e.
- Budget not exceeding 5k per application.
- Innovative - the fund supports novel initiatives, not existing regular activities.
Here's how to submit your application:
- Describe the project or activity concisely in a maximum of two pages. Provide details on objectives, expected outcomes, activities, timeline, and a separate budget.
- Send your application via email to j.behnke@ by the deadline of December 8. tue.nl
- A review committee, comprised of TU/e's D&I Committee members, both employees and students, will evaluate the applications based on the specified criteria and their potential impact on diverse target groups.
- Prior to the Christmas holiday, the review committee will publicly announce the recipients of the Diversity Fund Contest 2023.