High Power Switched Mode Power Supply
Research group Plasma & Materials Processing (P&MP), Professor R. van de Sande, PhD, department Applied Physics TU/e
FOM Institute for Plasmaphysics Rijnhuizen
Very flexible high-capacity power supply with high yield. Can be used as current, voltage or power source. Designed and built by the Equipment & Prototype Center (EPC).
- Mains voltage: 3 X 375-440 Vac
- Maximum Power: 10 kW in basic version
- yield 92%
- Cooling: water.
- Output voltage: 0 – 400 V
- Output current: 0 – 400 A
- Switch frequency SMPS: 40 KHz, can be synchronized.