Practical information for international students
Going to a new university in a new country is an exciting and possibly a slightly daunting prospect, particularly if it is your first time living abroad.
The Education and Student Service Center provides a range of services to ensure that you get here, with all the necessary paperwork completed and all the practicalities arranged, in time to start your new studies at TU/e.
If you have been accepted to a TU/e Bachelor's or Master's program the Education and Student Service Center will contact you approx. 2-3 months before you are due to arrive at TU/e so that we can make practical arrangements for you.
The following pages give an overview of the practicalities of moving to Eindhoven and the services offered by the TU/e.
Please note that the information will be updated in April 2017 for students starting in August 2017.
- Confirming your place at TU/e
- Guarantee fees
- Bachelor's students study-choice check
- Info for students under 18 years old
- Immigration matters
- Bank account
- Obligatory health check
- International Introduction Weeks (IIW)
- Travelling to Eindhoven
- Key pick up and taxi service
- Your first days in Eindhoven
- TU/e Notebook
- Part-time work during your studies
- FAQs - Do you have any questions?