Stephan Wensveen is full professor of Constructive Design Research in Smart Products, Services and Systems. He is also Program Director for the Bachelor’s degree and graduate programs of Industrial Design. His interest is in using the power of research through design to foster collaboration between research, education and innovation. He helped introduce notions of ‘aesthetics of interaction’, ‘feedforward’ and ‘interaction frogger' and is co-responsible for canonical examples of Research through Design.
Stephan Wensveen has a long-standing career at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). He started as Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial Design in 2002 and has held an Associate Professorship and, since 2017, a Full Professorship here. Between 2011 and 2013, he worked as Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Research project in-company abroad
- Final Master Project - Constructive Design Research (DQI)
- Research project at university/research institute abroad
- Preparation FMP - Constructive Design Research (DQI)
- Research exchange abroad
- Final Bachelor Project
- Consultancy Interaction Design, Novo Nordisk Denemarken