For students with an international pre-education (= outside of Holland or an international school in Holland) an application fee of € 100 is required for each application. The fee is non refundable.
Students with the Dutch nationality are not required to pay the application fee.
Proof that this fee has been transferred should be uploaded in the online application form. A copy of your bank transfer order is sufficient proof that the fee has been transferred.
If the fee payment is not paid in full, regrettably we will be unable to process your application.
It is NOT possible to pay the fee in cash, by credit card, by bankers draft or by cheque. It is also not possible to pay the fee in installments.
To transfer the application fee from a foreign bank account you need to fill in the following on the international bank transfer form at the bank in your home country:
- bank account number TU/e: 1148.70.438
- name of bank: Rabobank
- beneficiary/remmittee (to whom the payment will be made): Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
(please use this Dutch version of the TU/e name as this is registered at the bank)
- IBAN code: NL66 RABO 0114 8704 38
- BIC code: RABONL2U
- City: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Address: Postbus 301 – 5600 AH Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Your full name and date of birth.
Particularly if someone else is paying your fee. This is so that we can see which student has paid the fee.
- Your student number
- The full amount of the € 100 fee must arrive on the TU/e bank account. Please ensure that your bank understands that any costs involved in this money transfer is NOT to be charged to the TU/e and that YOU will bear all transfer costs. In other words, you must pay any transfer charges separately.
Students living in or with the nationality of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North-Korea, Sudan or Syria should NOT transfer the application fee or any other funds. Instead, when asked to upload proof of payment of the application fee in the application form in osiris, please fill in this form and upload it in you application.
There are currently international sanctions in place to which the TU/e is obliged to comply regarding direct or indirect financial transactions.