TU/e will send you an email with full information about all the practical arrangements that we will help you to organize before your arrival in Eindhoven.
In that email we will ask you to complete a confirmation statement to confirm that you will join TU/e. We will also ask you to transfer the guarantee fee.
To transfer money from a foreign bank account you need to fill in the following on the international bank transfer form at the bank in your home country:
- bank account number TU/e: 1148.70.438
- name of bank: Rabobank
- beneficiary/remmittee (to whom the payment will be made): Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (please use this Dutch version of the TU/e name as this is registered at the bank)
- IBAN code: NL66 RABO 0114 8704 38
- BIC code: RABONL2U
- City: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Address: Postbus 301 – 5600 AH Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Your full name and date of birth, particularly if someone else is paying your fee. This is so that we can see which student has paid the fee.
- Your student number
When you are arranging the fee payment please ensure that your bank understands that any costs involved in this money transfer is NOT to be charged to the TU/e and that YOU will bear all transfer costs. In other words, you must pay any transfer charges separately. If the fee payment is not paid in full, you will be asked to pay the missing amount before you are permitted to enroll at TU/e.
It is NOT possible to pay the guarantee fee in cash, by credit card, by bankers draft or by cheque. It is also not possible to pay the guarantee fee in installments.