Entry to a Master's program

After your Bachelor's program at TU/e, you can take a variety of paths. There are two ways of continuing your study for a Master: unhindered continuation or continuation through a deficiency program.

After the Bachelor's program
After the Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Bachelor's program you can continue to a Master's program:

  • Unhindered continuation
    This contains a list of TU/e, TU Delft and University of Twente continuing Master's  programs.
  • Deficiency program
    This reveals the Master's programs to which you can continue after you've followed a few courses from the corresponding Bachelor's program.