Atlas Living Lab
Our research into intelligent lighting and climate systems contributes to a sustainable and comfortable working environment.
Center for Multiscale Electron Microscopy
The CMEM offers unique facilities for the study of soft materials and uses the knowledge gained to develop synthetic materials.
Center for Wireless Technology
The CWTe facilitates research on wireless systems and antennas, raising the Internet of Things to a higher level.
The Darcy Lab offers unique MRI facilities specially equipped for researching the properties of technological porous materials.
Equipment & Prototype Center
The Equipment & Prototype Center (EPC) makes custom experimental setups and prototypes for various fields of research.
Future Fuels Lab
In the Future Fuels Lab scientists are researching green fuels and cleaner combustion methods for engines.
High Capacity Optical Transmission Lab
The High Capacity Optical Transmission Lab facilitates research on innovative optical fibers and signal processing techniques to enable...
Institute for Complex Molecular Systems Laboratory
ICMS/Lab facilitates the development and characterization of innovative materials from a molecular perspective.
Laboratory for Cell & Tissue Engineering
The Laboratory for Cell & Tissue Engineering facilitates culturing of autologous tissues across the full spectrum of the research field.
Mechanical testing Lab
The Microfab/Lab facilitates the development of new micromanufacturing technologies for use in life sciences applications.
The Multiscale Lab facilitates research on the micro-mechanical deformation and failure behavior of a broad class of (innovative) materials...
Department of Applied Physics
- Photonics and Semiconductor Nanophysics (PSN labs)
- Turbulence and Vortex Dynamics (WDY labs)
- Magneto-optics & femtosecond laser laboratory
- Molecular Biosensing for Medical Diagnostics (MBx labs)
- Molecular Materials and Nanosystems (M2N labs)
- Coherence and Quantum Technology (CQT labs)
- Plasma and Materials Processing (PMP labs)
- Science and Technology of Nuclear Fusion (FUSION)
- Elementary Processes in Gas Discharges (EPG labs)
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Department of the Built Environment
- Building Physics and Services Labs
- Structures Laboratory Eindhoven TU/e
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND CHEMISTRY
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ECO Packaging Lab
- ECO Transmission Lab
- Optical Networks Lab
- Signal Processing Systems (BM/d lab, Videolab, Audiolab en Sensing lab)
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- ID Labs
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & INNOVATION SCIENCES
- Human-Technology Interaction (HTI Labs)
- Human Performance Management (HPM Lab)
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Other Labs and Facilities
Next to the 14 bigger laboratories, TU/e hosts another 40 smaller research labs. We have grouped these labs by Department. Should you be interested in cooperation or using these facilities? We have indicated wether facility sharing is optional or not for each lab. For more information please contact the contactperson of the lab. You will find all information and contactpersons via the download button below.