Services for exchange students

Going to a university in a new country is an exciting and possibly a slightly daunting prospect, particularly if it is your first time living abroad.  Education and Student affairs provides a range of services to ensure that you get here, with all the necessary paperwork completed, in time to start your exchange period at TU/e.

The following pages give an overview of the practicalities of moving to Eindhoven and information on how TU/e will help you:

For queries concerning your exchange period, contact the International Office.