Founded in 2018, TU Eindhoven Young Academy of Engineering (EYAE) is a network of enthusiastic, ambitious and outstanding early career scientists, designers and engineers with a broad interest and view on science and engineering in general.
The aims of the EYAE are:
- Being a platform for young academics for open discussion
- Providing support for early career researchers at TU/e
- Fostering interdisciplinary cooperation and research
- Fostering excellence in education
- Contributing to valorization (knowledge transfer) and outreach
- Advising on policies regarding scientific research, education, valorization, outreach and impact both inside and outside TU/e
Our rules and regulations may be found here.
The 2023 call for new members is expected to open in May 2023.
Advice and Activities
Please find our annual reports, Year in review 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022. The position of early-career researchers is very important to us. Recently we wrote and discussed this advice with the executive board and the deans of the departments.
Modeling in Mechanobiology
Roy van der Meel
Human Technology Interaction