The Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences is responsible for three Bachelor programs, five Master programs and two PhD programs.
Our Bachelor Programs:
- Industrial Engineering: Improving the performance of business processes, ranging from operations, IT, human performance to Innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Psychology & Technology: Impact of technology on people and impact of people on technology development.
- Sustainable Innovation: The analysis and management of socio-technical innovations and transitions towards more sustainable futures.
Our Master programs:
- Human Technology Interaction: Looking at technology from a user’s perspective, requiring a profound understanding of both human and technological aspects.
- Innovation Management: Studying the management of innovation processes quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Innovation Sciences: Studying innovation processes at a strategic level, towards economic growth, sustainable development and welfare.
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering: Combining knowledge of high-tech production systems and of production processes and supply chains to apply at both system and network level.
- Operations Management & Logistics: Analyse, improve and redesign the operational performance of business processes.
Our Graduate Programs
The Gradutae Programs by Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences are embedded in the TU/e Graduate School.
Our Bachelor programs
MSc programs in which we participate
Master Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
A joint initiative of Tilburg University and TU/e - hosted at the JADS campus in ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Master Data Science in Business and Entrepreneurship
The Master’s program Data Science and Entrepreneurship is the first multidisciplinary data science program in the Netherlands, and has been…
Master Sustainable Energy Technology