Admission with another WO bachelor
Students with the following Dutch WO Bachelor’s degrees are directly admitted to the Innovation Sciences Master's program:
- Science programme, UM
- Technische bestuurskunde, TuDelft
- Business and IT, Twente
- Technische Bedrijfskunde Twente
- Natuurwetenschap en Innovatiemanagement UU
- Science Business and Innovation VU
Students with another Dutch WO Bachelor’s degree of a university of technology are admitted; you will need to follow some (partly undergraduate) courses as electives within the master’s program:
- Research Methods (0HPH10)
- Economics of Innovation Advanced (0SV100)
- Sustainable Technology in Society Advanced (0SV80)
Your master program includes at least two engineering courses (see under curriculum/engineering courses); please check yourself whether you have sufficient background for those courses. If you want more information about admission, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are a student from abroad with a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, an interest in innovation studies, and a sufficient mastery of English, then please contact our department for more information about the application procedure.