Industria is the study association for the Bachelor Industrial Engineering and the masters Innovation Management and Operations, Management and Logistics. Industria organizes many activities that can be subdivided into four categories: Study, Career, International and Leisure.
The Industria board is shown in the photo below.
Just a few of the Industria activities:
- Industria supports students in their studies by:
- Catering for study material
- Bridging studies, theory and industrial practice
- Serving as a bridge between students and department
- Buying your study books from the study association could save you up to 15% discount.
- Company excursions are also organized frequently, often by the MasterStudyclub.
- Students can develop their organizational and communicative skills at Industria by organizing activities. In this way the association fosters student integration.
- Industria organizes various social activities such as a gala, parties in the city centre and weekly Thursday drinks at Premium Student Bar The Villa in the Paviljoen building.
- Job market information: encouraging contact between students and industry as well as offering information about business courses and internships. Job market information is also reached via several career events such as our Lunch lectures and our annual Recruitment Days.
- Organizing The International Research Project, our annual three week study trip including company visits and projects at companies.
- The annual Business Congress organized by Industria at an external location with a relevant Innovation Management or Operations, Management and Logistics theme.
Go to the Industria website for more information about the activities and subscription for our events or visit us at Paviljoen B.06.