- Submit a complete application to the TU/e Master's program of your choice.
- Only complete applications, including the online application and all application documents, that arrive before February 1 will be eligible to enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and Holland Scholarships (HS).
- If you are admitted to a TU/e Master's program AND you have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 80% or higher from an internationally renowned university, you will enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and HS scholarships.
- You cannot apply directly to the ALSP or HS scholarships. You must first apply for a TU/e Master's program (see below).
The selection process
- Your application to a TU/e Master's program is also your application for an ALSP and HS scholarship, unless you specify in your online application that you do not wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Each TU/e Department nominates excellent students to the TU/e scholarship selection committee.
- The applications with the highest grades from the most reputable universities are selected by the TU/e scholarship selection committee to complete an online questionnaire focusing on personality and social skills.
- Scholarships are awarded based on the quality of the previous education and the student's academic performance therein.
- A one-time scholarship offer will then be made to successful candidates. The offer is non-negotiable.