WISE network is a network for female scientific staff at TU/e. Supported by the University Board, the network was founded in March 2007. WISE-Network pursues the following objectives:
- facilitating networking among female researchers at TU/e;
- organizing activities, e.g. for professional and personal development;
- increasing the awareness of opportunities for female scientists;
- advising the Executive Board of the University and other relevant committees on request and on the initiative of the network;
- fostering contacts with other organizations promoting women in science; · being a role model for (prospective) female students.
All women PDEng/PhDs and scientific staff at TU/e are welcome to join the WISE network. Membership in the network is free, and members have no obligations. We think all members of the TU/e community can play a role in supporting gender equality, and we welcome both male and female TU/e PDEng/PhDs and scientific staff at our Annual Event (a lecture and BBQ).
On behalf of the members of board of the WISE, we would like to invite you for a workshop dealing with pressure and stress. Here you can find more information about the event.
Location: in Vertigo 5.07
For junior female researchers (PhD/Postdoc)
We hope for your presence and participation.
If you want to attend the workshop, please register at: WISE-network@ before January 28, 2019. tue.nl
Career advancement opportunities
Go to the bottom to find the link to our portfolio and other interesting links.
This portfolio organizes activities throughout the year.
The aim of this portfolio is to increase the visibility of the WISE-network inside and outside the TU/e.
Advice informs and advises the Executive Board and Service for Personnel and Organization.
Members of the Advisory board
Chief Diversity Officer, Human Performance Management Group, Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences, TU/e
Faculty of Engineering Technology, University of Twente Chair Femaile Faculty Network Twente
Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Groningen
Eric van Schagen
Director Simac Techniek N.V., Veldhoven
Nicole van der Wolk
Director Personnel and Organization, TU/e